Upgrading to the new NVIDIA Quadro professional graphics solutions, powered by NVIDIA Pascal™ GPU architecture, will save you time, make you more money and allow you to spend more on what you desire this Summer!REASONS TO UPGRADE
The new Quadro Pascal-based GPU’s offer:
- Up to twice the performance of the previous generation.1
- Capability to render photorealistic images more than 18 times faster than a CPU.2
- GDDR5, GDDR5X or HBM2 next generation memory technology provides higher bandwidth than ever before.
RICH EXPANSIVE VISUAL WORKSPACE
- Display Port 1.4 - Visualize data in high resolution and HDR color on up to four 5K displays.
- 8K display support with HDR also available (varies by model).
- P4000, P5000, P6000 and GP100 compatible with NVIDIA’s Quadro Sync II board.
ADVANCED GPU FEATURES
- Ability to Incorporate VR into design and simulation workflows with the “VR Ready" Quadro P4000, P5000, P6000 and GP100.
On-demand Webinar: Accelerate Your Workflow – Upgrade to the Power of Pascal
Presented by Carl Flygare, PNY’s NVIDIA Quadro Product Marketing Manager, this on-demand webinar covers the benefits of upgrading to the new Quadro Pascal architecture graphics solutions when using popular professional applications spanning CAD/CAE to M&E, AEC, photorealistic rendering and Deep Learning (AI). Features, benefits and performance relative to competitive offerings, consumer graphics (GeForce) and Integrated Graphics Processors (IGPs) are covered.
(1) 2x performance claim based on SPECviewperf 12 benchmark results.
(2) More than 18 times faster than Intel Xeon E5 2697 V3 2.6 GHz 14-core CPU based on internal testing with Iray using 720p scenes.