Join us for a live webinar to learn how the new NVIDIA Turing™ architecture and powerful NVIDIA Quadro RTX™ GPUs fundamentally alters the technological and economic landscape for professional media and entertainment (M&E) workflows. Learn how Turing fuses real-time ray tracing, AI, simulation, and rasterization to open up amazing creative possibilities.
In this webinar you will:
- Learn how Quadro RTX opens up new creative vistas and storytelling possibilities for M&E professionals.
- Explore the dramatic impact NVIDIA’s RTX technology will have on production workflows and economics.
- Explore how NVIDIA’s RTX platform brings cinematic real-time ray tracing to Turing GPUs.
- See how NVIDIA’s NGX AI technology will transition graphics boards from tools to active assistants for a variety of labor intensive M&E tasks.
- Learn the key specifications, benefits and features Quadro RTX offers for M&E workflows and use cases.
All live webinar attendees will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win an NVIDIA Quadro P4000!
January 24, 2019
Quadro and NVS Product Marketing Manager, PNY
Global Media & Entertainment Industry Management, NVIDIA
NVIDIA GPU Cloud,
NVIDIA Turing Architecture,
Media + Entertainment,
realtime ray tracing,
NVIDIA NGX Technology,
NVIDIA Quadro RTX 6000,
NVIDIA Quadro RTX 5000
Join us for a live webinar to learn how the new NVIDIA Turing™ architecture and the powerful NVIDIA Quadro RTX™ 6000 GPU fundamentally changes computer graphics and accelerates a range of professional workflows. Get a deep dive on how Turing fuses real-time ray tracing, AI, simulation, and rasterization to open up amazing creative possibilities.
NVIDIA RTX Technology,
Media + Entertainment,
Real-time ray tracing
The marrying of engineering simulation technology with the technological advances of NVIDIA graphics is fundamentally changing the way products are designed and developed. When you throw additive manufacturing capabilities into that equation, you get innovation like you’ve never seen before.
In this webinar on Thursday, February 25th, hosted by NVIDIA’s industry expert Doug Traill, learn how NVIDIA Quadro and NVS professional graphics boards, Quadro Sync, and Mosaic™ can power high performance, feature rich, and cost effective digital signage solutions.
Large format high resolution displays are being utilized everywhere from corporate board rooms to NYC Times Square. NVIDIA professional graphics solutions provide unique features to make it easier to develop and install any large scale digital signage or visualization project.
Join PNY on Thursday, April 5, 2012 for an in-depth look at Solid State Drive Technology and how it can benefit you.