According to Data Science Central, a leading online resource for data practitioners, forecasts predict the big data market will approach $203 billion by 2020. Data science is powering the engine of modern enterprise – every industry from retail to financial services to healthcare is deriving insight from data to improve competitiveness and operational efficiency. Retailers are improving forecasting to reduce the cost of excess inventory. Financial services institutions are detecting fraudulent transactions. Healthcare providers are predicting the risk of disease more quickly. Even modest improvements in the accuracy of predictive machine learning models can translate into billions on the bottom line. The NVIDIA accelerated Data Science Workstation (DWS) solution with RAPIDS enables enterprises and data scientists to tap into GPU-accelerated machine learning (ML) and deep learning (DL) with faster model iteration, better prediction accuracy, and lowest data science total cost of ownership (TCO).
NVIDIA ACCELERATED DATA SCIENCE SOLUTION
NVIDIA accelerated data science solutions featuring RAPIDS offers a complete platform for enterprises to accelerate ML and DL workflows. Powered by NVIDIA CUDA and Quadro RTX GPUs, it includes NVIDIA optimized GPU-accelerated containers available from NGC. The container registry on NGC hosts RAPIDS and a wide variety of other GPU-accelerated software for artificial intelligence, analytics, machine learning and HPC, all in ready-to-run containers. RAPIDS is an open-source suite of GPU-accelerated machine learning libraries, providing faster data preparation, model training, and graph analytics. Now businesses can benefit from improved data scientist workflow productivity, achieving breakthroughs in model accuracy, while driving down development time and lowering infrastructure TCO. (see Fig. 1)
NVIDIA-powered Data Science Workstations from PNY partners such as AMAX, BOXX, COLFAX, EXXACT, Microway, and THINKMATE combine the power of Quadro RTX GPUs with accelerated CUDA-X AI data science software to deliver a new breed of fully integrated workstations for data science. NVIDIA-powered Data Science Workstations maximize productivity, reduce time to insight, and lower the cost of data science projects in one readily deployable solution.
BENEFITS FOR DATA SCIENTISTS:
- Reduced training time for faster workflow, with near real time results for interactive data science exploration
- Hassle-free integration with minimal code changes and no new tools to learn
- Open-source software that’s easily customizable, extensible, and interoperable
BENEFITS FOR BUSINESS LEADERS:
- Top model accuracy achieved in dramatically shorter timeframes
- Maximized productivity for data scientists through elimination of wasted time
- Reduced TCO through more efficient compute infrastructure
- NVIDIA Powered Data Science Workstations
- Data Science Landing Page
- NVIDIA Interactive Infographic
- NVIDIA Data Science Solution Brief