PNY is delighted to host a webinar centering on Chaos Group’s extraordinary new Vantage software, and how it can take massive 3D datasets and scenes, immediately present them in photorealistic ray-traced quality, allow designers, architects, VFX specialists, and other creative or technical professionals, to fluidly and intuitively interact with them—all without data conversion, ingest into a game (or other) engine, even establish a persistent live link to category leading applications like Autodesk 3ds Max, so that any changes to your 3ds Max model are immediately reflected in Vantage.This webinar will offer groundbreaking new solutions to creative and technical professionals who depend on accurate depictions of scenes ranging from urban landscapes to product design, or visual elements used in advanced training or simulation environments, even panoramic, immersive VR. The webinar takes place on January 28, 2020 at 12:00 noon EST (9:00 am PST) with a one hour run time, including Q&A. Presenters include Lon Grohs, Global Head of Creative, Chaos Group; Andrew Rink, AEC Industry Marketing Strategy Lead, NVIDIA; and Carl Flygare, NVIDIA Professional GPU Marketing Manager at PNY Technologies. Register now. All attendees will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win an NVIDIA® Quadro® RTX™ 4000 professional graphics board!
Simply stated Chaos Group Vantage is your fastest route to real-time. It enables you to explore your 3D scenes in real-time—in a 100% raytraced environment, and adds a new Animation Editor to create, edit, and render animations.
Vantage features include the following:
- Zero setup, simply drag and drop your V-Ray scene into Vantage and start exploring. There’s no geometry to optimize, UVs to unwrap, or lighting to bake.
- Go big, Vantage handles billions of polygons without a problem. Try it with your most detailed production scenes.
- Easy to navigate, move through your scene like playing a game. Turn on automatic collision detection when you don’t want to walk through walls or other objects.
- Ray tracing in real-time, Vantage uses physically based lighting, materials, and global illumination for realistic results.
- Send back to 3ds max, dial-in lighting and views in real-time with Vantage. Transfer your camera changes back to 3ds max.
- New animation editor, creates, edits, and renders animated sequences all within the flexible Vantage environment.
- Panoramic VR stills, rendered in minutes based with Vantage, with the underlying power of CHAOS Group’s industry-leading GPU accelerated real-time raytracing software.
NVIDIA Quadro RTX professional graphics boards and the amazing new NVIDIA RTX A6000 are ideally suited to Chaos Group’s Vantage software, and will be covered during the webinar from a Vantage perspective. Overall system requirements for an optimal Vantage system will also be discussed, including a V-Ray Next or V-Ray 5 Render License, Windows 10 with Update 1809 or later, the NVIDIA RTX GPU best suited to your specific use case (up to two Quadro RTX or NVIDIA RTX boards are supported), NVIDIA Driver 419 or later, and system RAM equivalent or exceeding available GPU memory (potentially up to 96GB of GPU memory with dual NVIDIA Quadro RTX 8000 or NVIDIA RTX A6000 boards).
Experience a new way of working with massive 3D datasets with Chaos Group Vantage.