Webinar Now Available for On-Demand Viewing
PNY, NVIDIA, and Chaos’ impactful webinar covering the new Chaos Vantage application, and how NVIDIA RTX or NVIDIA Quadro RTX, is revolutionizing AEC and other markets requiring design visualization are spotlighted, now that NVIDIA RTX technology has been adopted by 50+ industry leading ISV’s like CHAOSGROUP.
Presented live on 1/28/21, this exciting and extremely well received webinar is now available for On-Demand viewing. Featuring Andrew Rink, NVIDIA’s AEC industry Marketing Strategy Lead; Lon Grohs, Chaos’ Global Head of Creative; and Carl Flygare, PNY’s Pro GPU Product Marketing Manager, you will learn why Chaos Vantage, a new standalone application from the creators of V-Ray, is the fastest way to explore detailed 3D scenes in real-time. For the first time, designers can instantly immerse themselves in a photorealistic, fluidly interactive, real-time view of any design or scene, including massive 3D datasets of detailed architectural urban landscapes and other heavyweight environments. The impressive suite of NVIDIA RTX enabled pro GPUs required by Chaos Vantage are also covered in detail, including the amazing new NVIDIA RTX A6000 – the world’s most powerful professional graphics board yet produced and brought to market.
How to receive a one-year trial license to Chaos Vantage is also covered – but view the webinar now since this is a limited time offer. Other highlights include:
- How to open your most complex 3D scenes in Chaos Vantage and start exploring instantly. Unlike other real-time solutions, there are no time-consuming conversions, or additional steps to optimize geometry, unwrap UVs, or bake lighting.
- The benefits of real-time ray tracing with physically based cameras, lights, materials, and global illumination for the most realistic results.
- How to work with your real-time scenes to dynamically set up views and lighting.
- How to enable a live link to Chaos Vantage from Autodesk 3ds Max so any changes to the 3ds Max scene are immediately updated in Vantage.
- How to render high quality, high resolution images and panoramic VR stills in minutes.
- How to create, edit, and render animations straight from Chaos Vantage.
- NVIDIA RTX and Quadro RTX graphics boards that provide an ideal platform for Chaos Vantage with RT Cores for real-time ray tracing, Tensor Cores for AI denoising, and high FP32 CUDA Core performance.
Your graphics card is an essential and indispensable tool as ISVs release next-generation tools enabling real-time ray tracing and AI enhancements. This on-demand webinar compellingly demonstrates why new tools like Chaos Vantage, and the latest NVIDIA RTX and Quadro RTX professional graphics boards, are redefining AEC design visualization, with similar implications for M&E and Manufacturing as well.