NVIDIA Metropolis is an end-to-end application framework that includes pre-trained models, training and optimization tools, deployment SDKs, CUDA-X libraries and the NVIDIA EGX Platform.
The NVIDIA Metropolis application framework makes it easier for developers to combine common video cameras and sensors with AI-enabled video analytics to provide operational efficiency and safety applications across a broad range of industries - including retail analytics, city traffic management, airport operations and automated factory inspections.
Applications are optimized to run on a wide range NVIDIA EGX platform hardware, allowing developers to deploy anywhere securely, from the edge to the cloud.
About the Webinar
Join Carl Flygare, PNY and Adam Scraba, NVIDIA for this live webinar to explore how AI-enabled video analytics solutions based on NVIDIA Metropolis and data center GPUs solve complex operational and safety problems across a broad range of industries.
The NVIDIA Metropolis application framework, set of developer tools, and partner ecosystem merges visual data and AI together to improve logistics efficiency and worker safety by evaluating sensor data; resulting in frictionless retail, streamlined inventory management, real-time optical inspection on factory floors, and more. With cutting-edge technology and an extensive developer ecosystem, businesses can now create, deploy, and scale AI and IoT applications—from the edge to the cloud.
• Cities maintain safety and improve city infrastructure with intelligent traffic systems, efficient public transit, and smart buildings.
• Retailers leverage AI-enabled video analytics to implement frictionless checkout, address loss prevention and improve inventory management.
• Manufacturers increase productivity and reduce waste by using AI for automated optical inspection, preventive maintenance, and remote asset monitoring.
• Healthcare facilities enhance operational efficiency and deliver better patient experiences with automated temperature screening, PPE detection, patient monitoring, and surgery analytics.
• To fast-track AI development with NVIDIA GPU accelerated technologies such as pre-trained models, the TAO Toolkit, and DeepStream SDK.
The webinar concludes with a live Q&A session. After participating in this webinar you will have deep insights into how seamless AI video analytics applications and services can benefit a broad range of industries and enable safer, more sustainable, smart cities.
Bonus: All live webinar attendees will be entered into a drawing for the chance to win an NVIDIA RTX 4000!