Join us for a Virtual Event on the essential NVIDIA® Solution design structure best practices for military readiness. Discover the importance of pre-tested reference architectures and modular design for scalability and easy upgrades. Learn about the secure supply chain, specific deployment security, and post-deployment support requirements. Hear about our deep relationships with leading technology providers to ensure procurement success and early access to cutting-edge NVIDIA technology.
Find out how Silicon Mechanics supports unusual use cases, including those requiring CDI and ruggedized or edge use cases. We will also delve into design best practices for specific workloads, including CFD modeling, big data, AI training vs inference, and AI on the Edge. This Virtual Event is a must-attend for those seeking to improve their military readiness through informed design decisions.
- Computing design best practices for military and defense
- The value of pre-tested reference architectures
- Modular design for scalability, easy upgrades, etc.
- Secure supply chain/specific deployment security/post deployment support requirements
- Deep relationships with leading technology providers to eliminate procurement issues, ensure early access, etc.
- Ability to support unusual use cases, including those that require CDI and ruggedized or edge use cases
- Design Best practices for CFD modeling (focus on design elements from Cygnus RA)
- Big Data (Triton RA)
- AI training vs Inference (including deep learning for simulation, computer vision, etc.) (Atlas RA)
- AI on the Edge (Argos RA)
Please register and join us on April 27 at 12 pm EST or 9 am PST for the NVIDIA Solutions For Modern Workloads and Military Readiness. All live virtual event attendees will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win an NVIDIA® RTX™ A2000 graphics board.
Sy Cody White
HOST AND DIGITAL VIDEO CONTENT PRODUCER at PNY Technologies
Sy Cody White has worked for the past 10 years as an editor and producer for varying organizations and companies. Sy joined PNY Pro Digital Marketing team in 2021.
EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT of Source Code
Prior to joining Source Code, Eric was the vice president of operations and advanced technology development for Supermicro. Eric spent 13 years at Intel, starting as an engineer and eventually becoming a senior manager for worldwide pricing. He was focused on microprocessors, servers, storage, edge, and IoT. He also worked at VA Linux Systems as a business development/product marketer and at Motorola.
Sindelar received a BSCEE ’93 and MSEE ’94 in computer engineering from Purdue University.
DATA CENTER NETWORKING - PRODUCT MANAGER at PNY Technologies
Nicolas Sagnes is PNY Technologies product manager for NVIDIA networking solutions. Nicolas Has 10 years of experience in the data center and commercial building infrastructure industry, supporting fortune 10 to 50 end users on their mission critical needs for rack, power, and cooling deployments, also deeply involved with major IT OEMs and System Integrators on AI cluster design and High-Performance Computing infrastructure best practices. Nicolas holds a Master degree in marketing.
HOST AND CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER at PNY Technologies
Derek Ellis is the Content Marketing Manager at PNY and has been a part of their marketing team for nearly 6 years.