PNY and NVIDIA are looking forward to GTC 2019, and the opportunity to unveil Quadro RTX (Turing architecture) GPU solutions to attendees. Whether generating real-time, photo-realistic rendering, bringing the AI technology intrinsic to NVIDIA’s NGX platform to design and creative professionals, driving the boundaries of generative design forward, or providing unprecedented virtual reality experiences, NVIDIA Quadro GPUs will demonstrate their industry leading capabilities at GTC.
Join us for a live webinar to learn how the new NVIDIA Turing™ architecture and powerful NVIDIA Quadro RTX™ GPUs fundamentally alters the technological and economic landscape for professional media and entertainment (M&E) workflows. Learn how Turing fuses real-time ray tracing, AI, simulation, and rasterization to open up amazing creative possibilities.
In this webinar you will:
- Learn how Quadro RTX opens up new creative vistas and storytelling possibilities for M&E professionals.
- Explore the dramatic impact NVIDIA’s RTX technology will have on production workflows and economics.
- Explore how NVIDIA’s RTX platform brings cinematic real-time ray tracing to Turing GPUs.
- See how NVIDIA’s NGX AI technology will transition graphics boards from tools to active assistants for a variety of labor intensive M&E tasks.
- Learn the key specifications, benefits and features Quadro RTX offers for M&E workflows and use cases.
January 24, 2019
Topics: PNY, NVIDIA, Webinar, Professional workflows, Simulation, NVIDIA Quadro, AI, PNY PRO, realtime ray tracing, NVIDIA GPU Cloud, Media + Entertainment, Quadro RTX, NVIDIA Turing Architecture, NVIDIA Quadro RTX 6000, rasterization, NVIDIA NGX Technology, NVIDIA Quadro RTX 5000